REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
Hyde Beach House Hollywood
Hyde Beach House pairs a cool urban vibe with the ultimate array of beach-inspired amenities and amazing services to create Hollywood’s hippest, hottest resort-style residences. Set on the vibrant Intracoastal Waterway - just steps from the pristine Atlantic Ocean beach - this brilliantly designed property is the creation of visionary co-developers Jorge Pérez, Chairman and CEO of The Related Group; Carlos Rosso, President of The Related Group’s Condominium Development Division; Arnaud Karsenti, Managing Principal of 13th Floor Investments; Inigo Ardid, Co-President of Key International; lifestyle impresario Sam Nazarian, Founder, Chairman and CEO of SBE; and Brazilian designer Debora Aguiar, Principal of Debora Aguiar Architects.
265 beautifully finished and furnished 1, 2 & 3 bedroom resort condominiums. 77 decorator-ready, carpeted, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condominium residences with unrestricted use rights and open-concept contemporary floor plans. Luxurious contemporary European designer furniture, security features including in-room safes and electronic door locks, wide private terraces with glass railings and unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas.
Designed for life without limits, Hyde Beach House residences blurs the lines between indoor and outdoor living with wide private terraces, spectacular floor-to-ceiling window walls and contemporary open-concept layouts. Stunning panoramic views sweep over the Intracoastal Waterway and across endless waves of blue surf that reach to the horizon.
Contemporary kitchens have been designed with premium European cabinetry, imported stone countertops and a full complement of sleek stainless steel appliances.
Bathrooms with spacious soaking tubs, separate glass-enclosed showers, porcelain tile floors and wet walls, flattering lighting, designer fixtures and accessories that provide a tranquil at-home retreat.
Hyde Beach House Hollywood
Expansive pool deck with views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. It features semiprivate cabanas, an infinity-edge pool, an outdoor kitchen, dining area and an outdoor movie theater with lounge area and fire pit.
Private rooftop lounge area exclusive to unit owners with a hot tub, a modern outdoor shower, a lounge area with sunbeds, a dining area, a fire pit and panoramic water views.
HYDE BEACH CLUB
Pool Terrace and Sports Club take relaxation and active living to the water’s edge. On the lushly landscaped terrace, semiprivate cabanas and chaise lounges surround an infinity-edge pool and jacuzzi, and a multi-use sports court lets residents enjoy tennis matches and basketball games with friends and neighbors.
Tropical entertainment goes all day and into the night on the Hyde Beach House lounge terrace. With soft grassy areas, a giant movie screen, an outdoor kitchen with barbecue grills, dining tables and lounge seating, it’s the ideal place to grill up a delicious dinner, take in a film under the stars, or socialize until the wee hours.
- The luxurious 43-story tower features 342 residential and condo-resort units. It includes 77 decorator-ready, one to three-bedroom condominiums, and 265 exquisites, fully finished resort condominiums complete with contemporary European designer furniture.
- Hyde Beach House is being developed by the world-renowned Related Group.
- The statement architecture is courtesy of Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa & Assoc. Architects.
- Brazilian interior designer Debora Aguiar brings a cool, urban edge to beach living with indoor and outdoor amenity spaces that are as sensual as they are sophisticated.
- The condominium was completed and delivered by September 2019.
- Hyde Beach House features Aqua Club, an expansive pool deck featuring semi-private cabanas and an infinity-edge pool. The delightful outdoor kitchen and dining area will offer a unique, relaxing experience where residents can enjoy an outdoor movie theater with lounge area and fire pit, among other highlights.
- 30% at contract and 70% at closing.
- Located in Hollywood Beach, in the heart of South Florida, Hyde Beach House will be nestled between the Intracoastal Waterway and the pristine beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Residents will enjoy VIP access to this exclusive club that features barefoot butler service for snacks and beverages on the beach, chaise lounges with towel and umbrella service, beachside fitness center, private beachside treatment rooms for luxurious massages, and much more.
- Aqua Club at Hyde Beach House puts an amazing array of watersports at your fingertips. Jet Skis, paddle boards, and kayaks, as well as windsurfing and kite surfing equipment are all available dockside, so residents can make the most of every sunny, South Florida day. When you’re ready to relax, kick back on chaise lounges and chic sunbeds at Aqua Club’s infinity-edge swimming pool and enjoy the poolside service of refreshing cocktails and light bites.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: September 2019
- Bedrooms: 1 - 3
- Floor Count: 43
- Total Units: 342
- Sq Ft Range: 1,120 - 1,955 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: The Related Group
- Architect: Debora Aguiar Architects
- Building Type : Luxury